Monday, May 21, 2007

Mhm.

Fine weekend, good day- what more can I say?

One highlight: After work on Saturday, I hopped on my bike and just took off into the city. Following the Mississippi south, I ended up in St. Paul, then crossed back over the Mississippi/Minnesota rivers several times and ended up in Eagan. Finally, after crossing over one final sidewalk on a long bridge alongside rushing cars, I ended up at the Mall of America of all places! I managed to find what I imagine is the mall's only bike rack and parked my trusty transport and headed in. Fate would have it that my timing was perfect- a friend got off work at the mall just as I arrived. We spent the rest of the evening together, eventually meeting up with another friend.

Ok- so there is your random story from my weekend. I'm off- back to work! Another day, another dollar, eh?

No comments: