Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Well- that was unexpected (based on the tone of my last entry, anyway).

This was a great weekend. I worked a bit, but mostly I spent time with friends and dealt with/worked to resolve some things that needed to be dealt with. Parts of it were really hard, but it was one of the most rewarding weekends on record. I'm not about to make any big predictions for the future or any proclamations about anything, but I'm feeling relatively confident about the state of things. And, if nothing more, I learned a great deal about myself.

Today is Memorial Day. I'm working a short shift right now at my job after a fun afternoon with my family. After work, I may go bike along the river road (it is incredible outside), after which I will do some clean up and other jobs that need doing. All in all I feel fine, and am pretty excited for the week ahead (for reasons I'll detail in another entry). Happy holiday, all!

No comments: