Friday, September 07, 2007

Senior Slump? Naw.

Well, it is the beginning of another semester.

This semester has an unusual flavor, though. It is my last. Wow.

How did I come to this point so quickly? Twice today I was told how much older I look by people who have "tracked" me over the course of my time at Augsburg. One said I look like a senior in college. Huh.

The semester has gotten off to an especially full start-- I was delayed in my time in the northern half of the state because the ride I had arranged was significantly delayed; I've been fighting off a killer cold; I had some issues with rent at my apartment; a friend is staying with me and is having major car problems; all that I missed while out of town must now be made up for; my leadership roles are requiring a lot of me; and my classes (so far-- granted, I've only had two as of yet) are challenging. I think I'll manage to pull it off, but we'll see.

I start my new job in a half hour. That's pretty exciting. Guess I'd better head out.

It's good to be back.

No comments: