Thursday, September 20, 2007

4/5

Why hasn't anyone pointed out that my blog titles get so ridiculously cheesy? That last one, although the rhymes and wordplays are intended to be tongue-in-cheek, was egregiously cringe-worthy.

Anyway. It's Thursday. Which means tomorrow is Friday! Ah (note that one more "h" would've made an "ahh" of relaxation, where as "ah" as it stands is simply a vocal inflection), my weeks are so busy! I have stuff basically from 9am-9pm every day. Living off campus and bike commuting, that means quite the early wake up time! And I have trouble going to sleep before 2am these days, so... I'm tired. But all in all the week has improved as it has gone on, and I feel pretty fine right now.

I take it back. Anytime I make a statement like that, it comes back to bite me in the butt. So, I am how I am. No expectations, no labels, no claims.

One claim I am comfortable making, however, is that of hunger. And there is a picnic coming up (cloudy skies, stay tied!) in a few minutes here (after which I have meetings and homework galore!) for the Social Work department, so I'm off.

No comments: