Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend

So, as promised, here is a recounting of my fun-filled Easter weekend:

Jake came up on Thursday and we hung out after I got off work. Friday morning we woke up and went to my house for free lunch and board games with the family, after which we went to the Como Conservatory and saw the new expansion. Saturday he went home, and I followed suit. That day I did multiple laundry loads, ran, kept my recently wisdom-teeth-less younger brother company, did some homework, and went to a family Easter dinner. Sunday: After an early morning of a run, church and breakfast, I met up with Jake again and we joined some of my extended family for another Easter dinner, after which we went to an overnight Easter-egg-hung/bonfire in Hudson right on the river with friends. Fun was had by all.

Then it was Monday, and I was hit with the realization that I had mostly ignored my responsibilities over the weekend- so I paid the price on my birthday, but it was worth it. All in all one of the best weekends in recent memory. Happy Easter, indeed.

No comments: