Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sorry For The Delay

Hey there. Sorry I disappeared for a minute. It has been a busy couple days!

I went to a Christmas party on Friday night and co-hosted one of my own with a couple friends on Saturday night--it was a Holiday theme party in which guests were encouraged to dress up as something. I was a toy rocket ship from Santa on Christmas morning; other costumes included the Wise Men, the Virgin Mary and Santa's Naughty List. We played holiday music, ranging from "Hanukkah's Da Bomb" to Neil Diamond versions of Christmas "classics," ha. I had a great time. It was the perfect way to cap a busy last week of class and precede a busy finals week.

Sunday was full of homework, as was Monday (I had a final at 8am and spent a good chunk of the day's remainder--until at least 7pm, not including breaks for lunch, dinner, and procrastination--working on papers and such). I turned in two papers today and only have 2 pages of one more paper left, and I am finished for the semester! I've got my Campus Kitchen shift soon, but lets see if I can't finish this paper first.

No comments: