Monday, December 11, 2006

Fresh as a pair of new shoes

Today has been FULL, and I still have hours of homework ahead of me.

I also finally resolved the issues around the arrival time of my passport. It should arrive soon. I was beginning to get nervous there.

Oh, another random thing: I got new shoes yesterday, as my others were falling apart. I replaced my old converse with... new converse. But these are red, as a part of the movement to get companies to release red products and donate some of the money to issues surrounding the AIDS crisis. As a friend said, now I can feed my capitalist inclinations and bleeding heart at the same time.

Anyway. I feel fine. I am going to motivate myself to finish two papers tonight. Can I do it? We'll see.

Wow, this entry is lacking coherency.

No comments: