Thursday, October 05, 2006

Nothing Extraordinary

Well, I'm in hosting "Assorted Audio" again. So it seems the best time to blog is while hosting my radio show.

I've had an average week. I've actually been really sick since the weekend, so I've been trying to behave in a fairly responsible manner, drink water by the gallon, and get to sleep at a somewhat reasonable time. It seems to be paying off so far: I've proceeded through the stages of illness (sore throat first, stuffed nose next, persistent cough to finish things off) rather quickly and am feeling a bit better each day.

In terms of school, things are pretty average. I turned in an English paper today with the nagging feeling that it could've been a little better, am getting more and more excited about my "Religion and Society" sociology class, and am dreading my Political Science test tomorrow morning. Same old, same old.

That's it. My life isn't terribly exciting right now, but I'm content with that.

No comments: