Thursday, September 28, 2006

"All Things Go" in Chicago

I’m coming to you from the KAUG studios… live!

At this very moment, I’m hosting my radio show. I got back last night from Chicago and am working overtime to catch up with all that I missed. It was absolutely worth it, though. I had an incredible time. My friend and I took Megabus (it was $1 each way!) and spent a couple days exploring the city. We also saw my favorite singer in concert. Instead of writing a whole lot today, I’m just going to post some pictures and allow them to speak for themselves (maybe I’ll throw in a caption or two if I find that I can’t help myself).

1. The concert venue-- it was beautiful inside.
2. Beneath the tracks of the elevated train. Public transportation saved our hides!
3. Sufjan Stevens performing.
4. Capturing our reflections in the giant "bean" sculpture in Chicago's Millennium Park.
5. Stalking a pigeon in downtown Chicago early in the day after a restless night's sleep on the bus.
6. Exiting a revolving door-- they were everywhere!

















No comments: