Thursday, November 16, 2006

Off or On?

Is it better to live off campus or on? Its an often asked, often debated question, and its one that I'm not sure I have an answer to.

I'm wondering this a lot lately. I love the community feel you get living on campus -- you can't get that anywhere else -- but there are major advantages to living off campus too. This is my second year living on campus, but I plan to move off campus next year.

This is in part because I only have one semester next year, but also because I think it will make certain things easier. Still, the convenience of living on campus is one thing I will truly miss. I will continue this debate throughout the year, but I think I'm pretty set on living off campus next year.

Now the remaining question is: where? I think I'll put off answering that one a bit longer.

No comments: