Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Time to make time

So in the last four days I haven't much slept, and have spent every free moment doing HW. I'll accept that some of that is self-inflicted--perfectionism takes its toll--yet most of it is the forces of the universe coming together in agreement that I be the busiest I've ever been right now. Don't think I did too well on this morning's test, two of my classes aren't going as well as I'd like, and I spend every waking moment in the library. I haven't had any down time (whatever happened to the senior slump, slack or slide?!), so I'm going to make time for it tonight by getting take-out Thai and catching up with an old friend. I can't wait!

Sure, I've got several presentations tomorrow that need to be prepared for, an entire life to pack up (see next entry), and ongoing projects, but I need to relax a bit. I've run myself into the ground and am feeling the strain-- I haven't been feeling so hot (health-wise; worry not, the looks department is still as stunning as ever - note the ambiguity in that phrasing) because I've been running myself into the ground, so I need this break. Tomorrow will come, and I'll get done what I need to. Anyway- I'm at work, so I should get back to it.

No comments: