Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday Afternoon

Feeling rested and fine on a Sunday afternoon. I had a good weekend after a week of 9am-midnight days. Friday I went with friends to the All-Night Party hosted by ASAC (Augsburg Student Activities), which was circus-themed and consisted of free food and events.

Saturday I had a class at Luther Seminary for the Lilly Scholar Seminar I'm involved in, then I went running. In the evening, a few friends and I went to a musical created by an on-campus, student-created theater group, which was enjoyable. After that, we went to a friend's birthday party and hung out. Today has been very low-key so far; I've taken care of a couple things, done some relaxing/sitting around, went running, and now I'm off to do some homework and go to a follow-up class for my trip to El Salvador.

This week looks to be busy, but I'm so excited for some cool things that will be going on-- it seems I'm always caught between reflection, in-the-moment, and anticipation (and aren't we all? It is a basic definition of existence). It's a good place to be.

No comments: